21cm x 21cm square tray.
1 very ripe banana
1/3 cup medjool dates
1 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp raw agave syrup
1 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup buckwheat
1/4 cup pistachios
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven at 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Add banana, dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, agave syrup to a food processor and process until mixture is well combined.
3. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined.
4. Line tray with baking paper and pour in mixture.
5. Flatten with a spatula, put into the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool on cooling rack and cut into 8 individual bars.
7. Wrap with paper and ribbons. These will keep for 3-4 days and up to a week if kept in the fridge.
Follow Karen’s blog at: www.secretsquirrelfood.com